We’re 12 days away from 25th December!
As we make our way through the inevitable hustle, bustle, stress and excitement of the last weeks before Christmas, here are 12 ways to make this holiday season truly blessed.
- Give a gift to a stranger: simply smiling at someone on a busy street or in a crowded queue can brighten their day – and yours.
- Drink more (hot tea): warm yourself inside and out with a warming infusion.
- Rise and shine with sun salutations.
- Practice gratitude for all the blessings in life.
- Let go of expectations.
- Make time for yoga! A session of warm vinyasa or hot yoga is especially energising this time of year.
- Explore street markets, Christmas fairs and small shops for unique gifts.
- Cosy up with stylish sustainable home goods.
- Make a big pot of spicy soup and sip it for lunch and dinner.
- Remember, the biggest changes start with the smallest steps.
- Discover the power of mindful shopping.
- Stock up on delicious organic foods for a healthful, indulgent holiday meal.
Share your tips for a happy, healthy, peaceful holiday in the comments!