Cold, dark winter days call for warm, nourishing food. But they don’t necessarily mean you have all day to spend stirring a pot over a hot stove. This vegan one-step Thai soup recipe has it all: super healthful, fresh ingredients and practically zero prep time.
The recipe is from the Vegan Recipe Club, which is run by Viva! a charity that educates people about veganism and animal welfare. The Vegan Recipe Club is part of the project to make going – and staying – vegan really easy by providing amazing recipes which make even meat-eaters’ mouths water!
They have a million or so great recipes on the site, so check it out!
- ½ large mug of boiling water
- ¾ medium carrot, peeled
- ¼ red pepper
- ½ apple
- 1cm ginger
- 1cm red chilli (deseeded)
- Couple of sprigs coriander or ¼ flat teaspoon of dried coriander
- Splash plant milk
- 1 tsp bouillon powder (e.g. Marigold vegan)
- Cashews for decoration
- Place all ingredients into the blender, pouring on the boiling water last, and blend until smooth.
- Decorate and serve immediately.
Share a favourite recipe in the comments!