Indulgence is a far more enjoyable route to health than deprivation.
- Indulge in yoga to connect the mind and body, and stay flexible.
- Indulge in seeking out clean food.
- Indulge in spending time on meditation or learning.
Don’t do these things for a reward. They are the reward.
If you want proof how indulgent clean eating can be, try this quick, simple, no-bake raw chocolate treat.
Vegan Raw Chocolate Tart
For the base
– 100 g almonds
– 70 g dates, pitted
– 1/2 teaspoon sea or Himalayan salt
For the filling
– 2 big ripe avocados
– 70 g raw cocoa powder
– 50 g coconut oil
– 100 g coconut flower sugar or raw cane sugar
– 1 vanilla bean, split and seeded
– pinch of sea or Himalayan salt
For the full method read the original recipe at Zizi’s Adventures
Share your favourite indulgence in the comments!