I’ve heard a lot of talk about 2016 being “the worst year ever” and so on but… was it?
Instead of focusing on all the bad things that happened in the past year, let’s take some time to think about the things we have to be grateful for.
We are fortunate enough to live in a country at peace, with access to health care, food, and shelter. We have friends, family, love, work and hobbies. On the whole, we have much to be grateful for, and much to celebrate as we look back over the past 12 months.
Personally, I’m grateful for
- the opportunity to attend the Samye Ling meditation retreat
- another fantastic Yoga Holiday with Paul in the Algarve
- expanding my Vinyasa flow yoga teaching and practice
- London’s cultural delights like Undressed at the V&A
- my wonderful community of yoga friends
Your turn… Please share 5 things you’re grateful for in the comments or Tweet your gratitude list to @YogaWithPaul