Great New Year’s Resolutions from Project Clean Food. I especially like number 10 “Be receptive!”
What’s your NY resolution? Share in the comments or Tweet @Paulibosa
1. Cleaner and balanced eating habits
Find some sort of eating regimen that works for you and stick to it!
2. Cut back on all vices ~ (no need to list: I know you know what they are)
Because they drain you and because they attract the wrong sort of people in your life
3. Healthier, more positive people around you
You want to be around people that bring out the best in you in each and every moment
4. Daily, balanced, and healthy exercise
Not only is it good for the body, but also for maintaining strength, and lookin’ damn good!
5. More personal time ~ (for creativity, wellness, relaxation, for fun, etc)
Because, hey, you deserve it. Work hard, and balance stress out with good, chill time
6. More patience with everything and everyone (Try, dammit)
Um. Yea. Practice patience. Key word: practice
7. Love your enemies, just keep some distance
To expend energy hating someone is a complete waste of time. Love them, and move on. The. End.
8. Read/Watch more quality material
Nothing wrong with a little crappy media stimulation: just don’t let it be the story of your life. Visit a new section of the book store
9. Be nicer, and more compassionate
Because you’ll go a lot further: in business, in your love life, in your personal life.
10. Be better than yesterday
Every moment is an opportunity to learn more, and grow more. Expand your horizons. Be more open to experience. Be receptive.